VICTORIAN MANUFACTURING HALL OF FAME AWARDS GALA
The Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards celebrates manufacturing companies and individuals who excel in business innovation and productivity and contribute to strengthening Victoria’s economy.
In line with National Manufacturing Week, the theme of this year’s awards is ‘Industrial Evolution’, highlighting the strength and diversity of manufacturing in Victoria, putting the spotlight on the people and businesses that are driving the industry into the future.
There are two new categories this year, ‘Leader in Innovative Product Development and Commercialisation’ and ‘Leader in Global Supply Chain Partnerships’. A business will also be inducted into the prestigious Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame.
Individuals will be recognised with awards including the Honour Roll, Young Manufacturer of the Year and Woman Manufacturer of the Year.
Enjoy fine wine, food and entertainment as you connect with leaders from across the manufacturing industry and celebrate excellence in manufacturing with your clients, staff, suppliers, and Government colleagues.
Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2019
Time: 6:30 - 11pm
Location: Atlantic Peninsula at Docklands
The award categories for the 2019 Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards are:
- Manufacturer of the Year – Small Business (less than 20 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Medium Business (20-200 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Large Business (over 200 employees)
- Company Induction
- Leader in Workforce Skills Development
- Leader in Industry 4.0
- Leader in Innovative Product Development and Commercialisation
- Leader in Global Supply Chain Partnerships
- Honour Roll - Service to Industry
- Young Manufacturer of the Year (aged 35 or under at 14 May 2019)
- Woman Manufacturer of the Year
Last year's Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame video
View the complete list of last year's winners here.