Information on how to enter and all prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd ABN 47 000 146 921 of Tower 2, 475 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067. (“Promoter”)
1. In these Terms and Conditions, “Registrant” means a person who has used the InGo social registration platform to register for the National Manufacturing Week 2019 at www.nationalmanufacturingweek.com.au/en-gb/register.html, using their social media account (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn).
2. This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all Australia resident registrants of National Manufacturing Week 2019.
3. Eligible entrants (“Referrers”) can enter the Promotion by using the InGo platform to directly invite 5 relevant industry colleagues or peers to attend National Manufacturing Week 2019 through Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
4. For every 5 relevant industry colleagues or peers invited to attend the event, the Referrer gets one entry into the draw.
5. The Referrer must be aged 21 and over.
6. This promotion commences on 4 February 2019, Tuesday at 9:00AM (AEDT) and closes on 17 May 2019, Friday 4:00PM (AEST).
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Employees (and their immediate families) of agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
8. There is no limit on the number of referrals a Referee can make.
9. The Referrer must attend National Manufacturing Week 2019 on 14-17 May 2019 at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
10. Referrer must have a valid email address and phone number to enter the Promotion. (Without a valid email address and phone number, the Promoter will be unable to communicate with Referrer.)
1. Once the Referrer has completed registration, they must invite at least 5 colleagues or peers to attend the event through the social media widget on the confirmation page of the registration process.
2. Through the social media widget, the Referrer can invite by sending a direct message on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
3. For every 5 invitations sent, the referrer will receive one entry into the Promotion.
4. Only Referrers who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions are eligible to win.
5. Prize draw will take place at TPAL, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000 on 27 May 2019 at 1:00PM (AEST).
1. There is one major prize to be won: the first valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries will win a trip for one passenger to the Bangkok, Thailand to attend Metalex 2019 (economy class return flights to Bangkok from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide and 5 nights’ accommodation in a four-star hotel in Bangkok up to a value of $3,500 plus $1,000 spending money. Total prize value of $4,500 including GST.) The prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination.
2. Prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and substituted with cash.
3. Metalex 2019 takes place on 20-23 November 2019. The Winner must be able to travel between 18 November – 25 November 2019.
4. Adjustments to the winner’s travel itinerary can be made at the discretion of the Promoter with any additional costs associated with any change to be covered by the competition winner.
5. The winner will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across National Manufacturing Week’s marketing channels, including National Manufacturing Week’s Facebook page (@NMWAustralia), on 28 May 2019. To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner from the eligible entrants in the promotion in the event the winning Referrer is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions and therefore forfeits the prize.
7. If the prize remains unclaimed on 27 August 2019, a second draw will be conducted at TPAL, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000 on 29 August 2019 at 1:00PM (AEST). The winner of any such unclaimed prize will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across National Manufacturing Week’s marketing channels, including National Manufacturing Week’s Facebook page (@NMWAustralia), on 2 September 2019 . To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
1. Prize Winners will be solely responsible for payment of any tax or other duties that may be payable by them in accepting a prize.
2. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
3. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations in relation to entries to this promotion.
4. If for any reason this promotion cannot proceed as planned, due to causes including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
1. Referrer’s personal information will be collected and used by Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and contact prize recipient and the Referrer agrees to this.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner's name and/or take a photograph and/or video for publicity purposes. It is a Term and Condition of entry into this promotion that the winner will consent to the Promoter doing so.
4. Referrers consent to the Promoter using the winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice if they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of publicising this promotion or future promotions (including any outcome), and promoting events organised by the Promoter.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31515, ACT Permit No. TP 19/02582