Congratulations to Paul Trigg, Group Business Manager, Callington for winning a trip to Bangkok to attend Metalex 2019, the number 1 machine tools and metal working exhibition in the ASEAN region.
The prize includes:
✔ return airfares
✔ 5 nights' accommodation
✔ $1,000 spending money
✔ a pass to Metalex 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. In these Terms and Conditions, “Registrant” means a person who has used the InGo social registration platform to register for the National Manufacturing Week 2019 at www.nationalmanufacturingweek.com.au/en-gb/register.html, using their social media account (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn).
2. This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all Australia resident registrants of National Manufacturing Week 2019.
3. Eligible entrants (“Referrers”) can enter the Promotion by using the InGo platform to directly invite 5 relevant industry colleagues or peers to attend National Manufacturing Week 2019 through Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
4. The Referrer must be aged 21 and over.
5. This promotion commences on 5 February 2019, Tuesday at 9:00AM (AEDT) and closes on 17 May 2019, Friday 4:00PM (AEST).
6. The Referrer must attend National Manufacturing Week 2019 on 14-17 May 2019 at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
7. There is one major prize to be won: the first valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries will win a trip for one passenger to Bangkok, Thailand to attend Metalex 2019 (economy class return flights to Bangkok from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide and 5 nights' accommodation in a four-star hotel in Bangkok up to a value of $3,500 plus $1,000 spending money. Total prize value of $4,500 including GST.)
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31515, ACT Permit No. TP 19/02582