An easy transport guide to help you find your way to NMW 2017 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Flinders Street Station and Southern Cross Station are only 15 minutes walk from the MCEC.
There are 2 stops outside the Convention Centre and 1 stop at the Exhibition Centre:
- Route 96 (St Kilda to East Brunswick) Bourke Street
- Route 109 (Port Melbourne to Box Hill) Clarendon Stree
Tram routes that travel along Flinders Street and pass the Melbourne Convention Centre are:
- Route 48 (North Balwyn to Docklands)
- Route 70 (Wattle Park to City)
- Route 75 (Vermont South to City)
Undercover parking is available underneath the MCEC building.
- Spaces: 1,060
- Entrance: Normanby Road
- Hours: 24 hours / 7 days
Further information about parking is available on the Wilson Parking website.
Our customer service team is always here to help so please feel free to get in touch for any assistance you may need:
Customer Service Team
Phone: 02 9422 2955
Travel & Accommodation Queries
Toll Free within Australia: 1800 814 611
Phone: 07 3854 1611